Wednesday 25 February 2009

Today's progress

1) Today I am experimenting animation without the IK handles on the arms. Weighing up the pros and cons of them, I feel IK handle arms maybe not be needed.
2) Smoothing seems to really slow the program down so I'm trying out the idea of lessening the smoothing to a small degree to see if it improves this problem.

3) Alec has demonstrated the process of making my character look like clay using the Blinn texturing and bump maps.



4) Modelling the broom for McGlone to use in his animation



5) Using the Blinn and bump mapping I have gotten started on McGlone's colours and bumping. However given this is my first attempt its probable that I'll be redoing it again in the near future.



6) Below is McGlone's kelt (or kilt, cant remember how you spell it) with a colour and bump map resembling finger and thumb prints.



7) Here I added the same thing on the socks...


No comments:

Post a Comment